The FTC is a bipartisan federal agency with a unique dual mission to protect consumers and promote competition. For one hundred years, our collegial and consensus-driven agency has championed the interests of American consumers. As we begin our second century, the FTC is dedicated to advancing consumer interests while encouraging innovation and competition in our dynamic economy.
To connect with the Commission, see http://www.ftc.gov/stay-connected.
You can also find us on these social media sites:
Note: The FTC does not collect personal information through this LinkedIn page.
We welcome your comments and thoughts about the information on this page. If you do have something to say, please be courteous and respectful to others. We won’t review or edit any comments before they are posted, but we will delete any comments that:
- contain spam or are off-topic
- use vulgar language or offensive terms that target specific groups or contain personal attacks
- are sales pitches, promotions or links to commercial sites
- spread clearly misleading or false information
- include personal information, like home addresses, social security numbers and emails, etc.
Federal Trade Commission has 1,000+ contacts, the majority of which in AroundDeal database are in Legal.