Indiana University Bloomington is the flagship residential, research-intensive campus of Indiana University.
Its academic excellence is grounded in the humanities, arts and sciences, and a range of highly ranked professional programs. Founded in 1820, the campus serves more than 42,000 undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in more than 300 disciplines. Widely recognized for its global and international programs, outstanding technology and historic limestone campus, IU Bloomington serves as a global gateway for students and faculty members pursuing issues of worldwide significance.
IU Bloomington facts:
• Indiana University's flagship campus
• Enrolls approx. 42,000 students
• More than 350,000 alumni around the world
• Nationally ranked and recognized schools for graduate and undergraduate studies, including the Kelley School of Business, Maurer School of Law, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, and Jacobs School of Music
• Member of the Big Ten Conference
• Nationally ranked NCAA sports teams with 24 national championships
• More than 650 student organizations
• Comprehensive perspective to education with more than 180 majors
• Located in one of America’s greatest college towns
Indiana University Bloomington has 2,000+ contacts, the majority of which in AroundDeal database are in DAta and Research.