Retail BankingCommercial BankingSecuritiesCredit CardsConsumer FinanceAsset ManagementLeasingFinancial TechnologyVenture CapitalMicrofinanceFinancial ServicesDigital Banking
Krungsri Group officially opened its doors on April 1, 1945. We found immediate public favor, grew rapidly and listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand on September 26, 1977.
In 2013, Krungsri Group reached key milestone in our history when we became a subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo‐Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. (BTMU), which is the wholly‐owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s largest banking group and one of the world’s largest and most diversified financial groups.
On March 2017, Krungsri set up new subsidiary called Krungsri Finnovate Company Limited, which is Venture Capital business under the regulatory and investment guideline of the Bank of Thailand.
Krungsri Group Subsidiaries
- Auto HP: Ayudhya Capital Auto Lease Plc. (AYCAL)
- Microfinance: Ngern Tid Lor Co., Ltd. (NTL) / Hattha Kaksekar Limited (HKL)
- Securities: Krungsri Securities Plc. (KSS)
- Investment: Krungsri Asset Management Co., Ltd. (KSAM)
- Leasing: Ayudhya Development Leasing Co., Ltd. (ADLC) / Krungsri Leasing Services Co., Ltd. (KLS)
- Factoring: Krungsri Factoring Co., Ltd. (KSF)
- Asset Mgmt.: Krungsri Ayudhya AMC Ltd. (KAMC)
- Credit Card: Krungsriayudhya Card Co., Ltd. (KCC) / Ayudhya Capital Services Co., Ltd. (AYCAP) / Tesco Card Services Ltd. (TCS) / General Card Services Ltd. (GCS)
- Collection: Total Services Solutions Plc. (TSS)
- Venture Capital: Krungsri Finnovate Co. Ltd.