Today’s RAF is the UK’s aerial, peacekeeping and fighting force. It’s made up of full-time Regulars and spare-time Reserves who come from diverse backgrounds and work side-by-side to make a difference at home and abroad. When it comes to recruitment our focus is attracting the best personnel and ensuring they’re well taken care of during and after their service in the RAF.
We offer over 50 careers for professionals ranging from weapons systems operators to aircraft technicians; nursing officers to engineering officers; pilots to logistic officers; and flight operations officers to chefs. However, the opportunity and lifestyle that comes with joining the RAF is bigger than that.
Regardless of role, gender, background or qualifications, we offer:
• Greater experience and responsibility at a faster rate than in civilian roles
• Individual responsibility within a wider team of exceptional individuals
• A highly competitive benefits package
• World-class training and ongoing development
• The chance to work with cutting-edge technology
• Opportunity to be part of an equal opportunity organisation listed as one of the Times Top 50 Employers for Women
• A culture of camaraderie
• Opportunities for adventure training across the globe
• Excellent sporting opportunities and facilities
Royal Air Force (RAF) has 10,000+ contacts, the majority of which in AroundDeal database are in Engineering.