Distribution of electrical suppliesEnergy SolutionsLogisticsLarge ProjectsE-Commerce
Rexel, worldwide expert in the professional multichannel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world, addresses three main markets - residential, commercial and industrial. The Group supports its customers to be at their best in running their business, by providing a broad range of sustainable and innovative products, services and solutions in the field of technical supply, automation and energy management.
Rexel operates through a network of some 1,900 branches in 25 countries, with more than 24,000 employees. The Group’s sales were €12.6 billion in 2020.
On February 2017, Rexel announced an update on its strategy : “More customers and more SKUs” offering a comprehensive strategic roadmap for profitable growth and value creation, based on three priorities:
- Accelerate organic growth;
- Increase selectivity in capital allocation and strengthen financial structure; and
- Improve operational and financial performance.
Over the medium-term, Rexel aims to be a company that:
- Is more focused in terms of geographies and market segments,
- Structurally generates sales growth above that of the market,
- Is more profitable,
- Boasts a stronger financial structure, allowing greater flexibility,
- Rests on strengthened and committed teams,
- Creates value for its stakeholders.
€12.6 billion: 2020 sales
Rexel has 6,000+ contacts, the majority of which in AroundDeal database are in Sales.