Cash in TransitCoin management
At SBV, we are concerned with more than money. Our business is about protecting and enhancing human lives, keeping cash in the economy flowing, and serving our customers’ needs with the greatest attention. We have built an exceptional track record of fulfilling these objectives since 1986 and we're committed to the sustainable growth of our business, ethical governance and making a positive contribution to communities across Africa.
As a key enabler for cash availability and cash infrastructure within the economy, SBV protects the reputational interests of countries that we operate in and provides value added cash services and solutions that enable the day to day operations of the banks and the commercial business environment.
We have a footprint of 35 centres in South Africa, Namibia and Lesotho; a fleet of more than 700 armoured vehicles and a workforce of over 6 500 people.
We are committed to always developing and improving our services, and one of our key distinguishing feature is our ability to meet the needs of this continuously changing sector.
Services and solutions include:
• Cash Processing including the processing and packing of orders
• Retail cash deposit processing
• Cash in Transit
• Coin Management
• Payroll and Float Order packing
• End to end solutions for ATM Management (First Line Maintenance, Second Line Maintenance Support, Customised service offerings)
• Shopping Mall Cash Recycling
• Guarding services for bank branches
Services and solutions for Africa include:
• Cash centre management
• Outsourcing of cash management / managing cost of cash
• Consulting and developing in-country models for Central Banks
• Specie management
• ATM custodian and FLM services
• Cash Centre design and development
• Risk and security audits
• Risk management
• Cash management solutions, cash optimisation
• Planning and forecasting
• Managing all aspects of physical cash
• Manned security services in selected countries