AroundDeal is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AroundDeal may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 3, 2016.
1. What we collect
You provide us information about yourself, such as your name, job title, company and e-mail address, if you register for a member account with the Service. If you use your Linkedin, Google+, or other social networking site ("SNS") account information to sign in to AroundDeal, we will collect and store your SNS user ID. If you connect your AroundDeal account with your SNS account (such as to enable posting from AroundDeal), we ask for your permission to collect certain information from your SNS account (such as information from your SNS profile).
By giving us such information, you will need to consent to our using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at contact@AroundDeal. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent. Cookie information, pages you have requested and your IP address may also be recorded by us and/or third parties from your browser as set out in this policy.
2. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Right of Access: You may request access to your personal information and obtain a copy of your personal information which is being processed by AroundDeal. If you wish to find out what personal information is being processed by AroundDeal, we will provide you with the following, free of charge: purposes of processing, categories of personal information processed, recipient(s) of personal information, length of time during which the information will be stored; your privacy rights; and information on data transfers. Such requests are made by contacting our Privacy Team. Please be sure to provide the relevant details.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email or phone.
- We may use the information to customize our website or products according to your interests.
- We will not share your information with any third parties outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an order.
- We will never sell your information.
Subscribing to one of our plans requires information from you. You must provide contact information (like name and billing address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Payment details
Your payment information (Credit card number, security code ...) is never stored in our servers, we use a third party service called Stripe (www.stripe.com) to handle all the payment process. Stripe is a popular payment service provider. During a payment process, your payment information is encrypted and processed by Stripe servers which ensure a high level of security and data protection.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. Contact Us