Founded in 1904, the first branch of D.L. Evans Bank opened in Albion, Idaho, on September 15th. The Bank was capitalized with $25,000. Today, we are the largest Idaho-based community bank with 35 branches across two states. We are still family-owned with two generations of the Evans family participating in the bank's daily operations and on the board of directors. Our founder, D.L. Evans lived by the principles of integrity, charity, friendliness, compassion, and hard work. D.L. Evans Bank directors and officers emulate these principles and encourage employees to do the same. While times have changed, the Bank has never lost sight of our founder's vision: “that banking is really just about one thing: helping people”. We focus on meaningful and long-term relationships. For more than 115 years, D.L. Evans Bank has taken pride in helping families grow and prosper. Headquartered in Burley, with branch offices in Albion, Ammon, Blackfoot, Boise, Brigham City, Burley, Caldwell, Eagle, Fruitland, Hailey, Idaho Falls, Jerome, Ketchum, Kimberly, Logan, Meridian, Nampa, Paul, Pocatello, Rexburg, Rigby, Rupert, South Ogden, Tremonton, and Twin Falls, we have become the community bank of choice.
Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender