De’ Longhi is one of the world’s leading players in the household appliance sector and is mainly active in the coffee and food preparation segments, which represent around 80% of the Group’s total revenues. The Group’s brand portfolio includes:
· De’ Longhi, the historic brand born in 1974 and world leader in coffee machines for domestic use;
· Kenwood, British brand acquired in 2001 and among the world leaders in the food preparation sector;
· Braun, the German brand, under perpetual licence since 2012, in the kitchen and domestic appliance segments;
· Nutribullet, American brand acquired in 2020 and world leader in the personal blenders segment;
· Ariete, acquired together with Kenwood in 2001, it offers innovative solutions in the cooking, ironing and cleaning sectors.
Listed on the Borsa Italiana’s main stock market, MTA, since 2001, De’ Longhi distributes its products in more than 120 markets worldwide and employs over 10,000 people. In 2021, the Group generated revenues of €3,222 million, an adjusted EBITDA of €367 million and a net profit of €200 million. Espresso coffee machines for domestic use are the core of the Group's strategy, since they account for about 50% of total turnover. This market is worth close to €3 billion, is continually expanding and the De' Longhi brand is a global leader in it.
The Group’s activities are highly diversified geographically, with direct commercial presence in Europe, North America, Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific. From an industrial perspective, De’ Longhi can count on 6 production sites located in Italy (1), Romania (3) and China (2), plus a facility in a joint venture with the TCL Group in China.
The company is led by Giuseppe de' Longhi (Chairman), Fabio de' Longhi (Vice-Chairman) and Massimo Garavaglia (Chief Executive Officer and General Manager).