Public High School: At LaGrange High School We Believe...
1.Each Student has the right, the opportunity and the responsibility to learn.
2. Learning occurs when students are realistically challenged and are involved in the learning process.
3. A safe and comfortable environment promotes student learning.
4. Positive relationships and mutual respect between staff and students enhances self-esteem and learning.
5. Instruction should utilize various methods that address individual student learning styles.
6. Learning is a life-long activity.
7. Student involvedment in varied facets of school life promotes character, leadership, and teamwork and enables students to become positive contributors to society.
8. The school environment should promote an appreciation of cultural diversity.
9. Teachers, parents, students, and the community share the responsibility for the support and fulfillment of the school's mission.
10. Self-discipline, critical thinking, teamwork, and problem solving are essential in preparing students to lead a meaningful and productive life.
Troup County Schools-LaGrange High School has 498 contacts, the majority of which in AroundDeal database are in Education.